Senior Web Engineer - Network Management
Alpharetta, GA area
Our esteemed client develops and markets innovative IT software that is easy to learn and use. The client provides a stimulating, productive, and enjoyable work environment that stresses honesty, integrity, and open-mindedness; supporting initiative, creativity, and individual growth. The client distributes responsibility broadly throughout the organization to those with the knowledge and perspective to make decisions and take action and lives by and supports our values. To our employees, it really is a great place to work.
The Senior Web Engineer will work closely with the User Experience team, architects, and other team members to design and develop the web interfaces with the Network Management products utilizing the latest cutting edge technologies in a fast paced environment. As a key member of this team you will work with architects, user experience designers, and other team members to design and develop the company's products using the latest design methodologies centered on the single page application model. Status: Permanent Full-time employee.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Participate in the collaborative and iterative design process between Web Development, User Experience and Product Management teams.
- Own and manage multiple assignments and deliver on time meeting milestones, with high quality and enable to release as scheduled.
- Report progress to management and project management.
- Analyze and research requirements for new technologies and technology approaches, as necessary and relevant.
- Produce designs and prototypes based on the requirements.
- Implement the designs into a complete product according to industry best standards.
- Design and develop to ensure a reliable and positive customer experience following the User Experience framework and requirements.
- Work together with other functional areas i.e. Software Quality Assurance and Technical Documentation to enable a complete product delivery.
- Coach and mentor other developers on design and development issues including sharing knowledge, best practices and expertise.
- Document designs and technology approach. Review with other key members of the team prior to implementation.
Qualifications; Education and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related education or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with web-based user front-end analysis and development including application design patterns and the ability to explain its usage and best practices.
- Web application security best practices and standards required.
- Experience with web application vulnerability testing is a plus.
- Experience with applying software design patterns.
- Experience using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is a plus.
- Knowledge of network programming including an understanding of SNMP is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast pace environment.
- Product Development using an agile methodology is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral English skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our client provides employees with substantial compensation plus a comprehensive full benefits package, including: including medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, online training program, paid time off, fitness, and wellness benefits.
For immediate consideration please contact Ray Towle at RayTowle@gmail.com or at (770) 683-0060.
We recommend you do NOT use the "Apply Now" button; we are a Sourcing firm, so the only way to ensure our client sees your resume is to send it to the email address in the description above.