This position in located in Danbury, CT with relocation assistance provided....
As a Global PLM & CAD Administrator at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on solving technical issues (application & user) and you deliver with precision. The position will be part of a Global Innovation Engineering Team and report directly into the head of the Global PLM & CAD team.
- Specifying / developing / testing changes to Windchill’s configurations & customizations
- Proposing changes to Windchill resulting in user productivity improvements
- Communicating with department Windchill System Administrator, Custom Code Developer(s), & Wipro Administrators of: Unix, Oracle & Wintel
- Supporting / troubleshooting / resolving users’ issues
- Loading / supporting other Engineering applications and licenses
- Maintaining other applications that are part of the Windchill architecture & Engineering tool suites
- Experience with Windchill PLM (workflows, security, roles / groups, CAD Workgroup Managers & Workspaces)
- Business Administration (troubleshoot problems & determine root cause: user error, browser, Windchill configurations, Windchill custom code)
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express oneself clearly and in technical terms and user-friendly language
- Facility with MS Word, Excel, Access & Visio
- 3+ years of experience in System Admin role, with focus on Engineering applications