This position will act as a developer, automation test and data engineer to support the scrum team by validating and delivering geocoding data sets that are consumed by our geocoding software solutions.
You will contribute by identifying and implementing solutions to problems related to software quality assurance and will contribute to building test automation frameworks and test tools that will allow products to be delivered faster and with higher quality.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, data science or equivalent experience
- 3+ year’s experience with data analytics, DOS batch scripting, Python, SVN, creation of stored procedures, sql, perl, groovy and DOS command line
- Able to identify root cause of data build failures and work with operator and developer to resolve
- Proficiency with Identifying negative trends or patterns in vendor data and report to vendor
- Possess good teamwork skills and motivated to teach and learn from others
- This person should want to master all aspects of making great software including requirements, testing, and architecture
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile principles
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks
- Ability to test 3rd-party tools in an integrated framework
- Exposure to Geocoding is a plus
• This is a direct hire position with comprehensive benefits
• Not available for Corp-to-Corp, no third parties please• Local candidates strongly preferred
• If you have plans to relocate to Colorado please include details in your application