O&P Career Advisors is currently looking for entry level clinically-experienced Orthotist/ Prosthetic to join our growing team. We are seeking motivated individuals to use your creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services/ products in the industry. We will give you the tools necessary to further develop and expand your skills/ experience. If you are interested in working as an integral part in a team atmosphere and are passionate about providing the best quality service to patients, this is the position for you!
We have several openings at different locations:
Davenport, IA; Hannibal, MO; St. John, IN
Illinois: Arlington Heights, Champaign, Brookfield, Bloomington, Decatur, Freeport, Olympia Fields, Peoria, Chicago
This is an excellent opportunity that provides full benefits and an excellent package!
What you will be doing:
· Examine and evaluate patient's needs in relation to disease and functional loss.
· Perform fitting, and execute minor modifications as necessary.
· Evaluate orthotic device on patient, adjust to assure fit, function, medical efficacy, and quality of work.
· Instruct patient in use of orthopedic device.
· Provide administrative staff with information to conduct reimbursement activities.
· Adhere to all safety regulations; compliance with Medicare and other governmental regulations; compliance with blood borne and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.
· Provide follow-up with patients and physicians.
Examine and evaluate patient's needs in relation to disease and functional loss.
What you will need to be successful:
· Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· American Board Certified (ABC) certification in Orthotics or in progress
· 1-2 years of experience in providing orthotic services under the supervision of a certified practitioner.
· Ability to instruct clinical and non-clinical personnel and customers on objectives of patient care services.
· Thorough understanding of componentry and its suitability and reliability for specific uses.