As a Client Success Manager you will asked to manage a portfolio of client relationships in the greater New York City Area with our rapidly growing list of top internet retailers and build long term mutually beneficial partnerships. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by driving international sales for major brands and increasing the overall performance of a fast-growing internet company.
The E-tailer Client Management team serves as the primary business interface for our Clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship and works closely with our Clients to help them develop and deploy new capabilities and growth programs designed to grow and efficiently operate their international ecommerce business. roadmap features, new
- Manage assigned high profile client portfolio in the New York Metro Area, ensuring it consistently meets/exceeds our revenue and profit objectives
- Own all client communication, new solution awareness, solution adoption and best practice evangelism
- Support the development and execution of strategic account plans that exploit our capabilities and drive new growth opportunities. Collaborate with Clients on growth strategies and marketing opportunities
- Become an expert on the client’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our clients the best solutions and programs to increase revenue
- Manage and drive Client contracts and contract renewals
- Monitor, report and analyze Clients’ volumes, forecasts and order conversion
- Support the sales process with new prospects and ensure Client Management owns and drives the relationship from the beginning and ensure the initial client implementation using our platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, and Business
3-6+ years in ecommerce client management experience with particular experience in managing on-line retailer relationships.
eCommerce & E-tailer Expert: experience with Amazon, eBay and other third party marketplaces
Proven successful track record in managing partnerships, merchandising, online marketing, and customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
Ideal Personality: energetic, entrepreneurial yet team-oriented leader, client-friendly, creative thinker and communicator that thrives on new challenges and on crafting unique, compelling retail, merchandising, marketing and business solutions.
Required attributes and characteristics:
Impeccable integrity and ethics
Strong desire to roll up your sleeves, help build our growing team and mentor junior staff as needed
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Ability to think strategically and visualize the needs of partners going forward
Expert level attention to detail, highly organized
Must have strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as an ability to present ideas logically and clearly
Benefits Information & Compensation Information:
We are a Fortune 500 Company that provides the following benefits: health insurance, short term disability, dental and vision plans, mileage reimbursement, 4o1K retirement plan/matching, company cell phone and lap top, paid vacation and sick days, relevant tuition reimbursement, and a flex benefit plan.
Compensation for this position is between $80,000-$100,000/year plus other incentives depending on experience and qualifications.