As the Senior HRIS Analyst you will ensure the integrity, accuracy and proper use of HR information retrieved from the systems. The Senior HRIS Analyst will also act as a liaison with the HR functional team and IT technical team, support the HR team with technology and reporting requests. Ideal candidate will also develop, maintain and complete management reports and statistical information within prescribed timeframes.
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented? Do you feel that you are not part of the team that is driving business forward? Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to look for a better career, not just another job.
The Senior HRIS Analyst:
· Consult with HR managers regarding information needs and provides ad hoc queries and reports upon request.
· Maintains the HR Information System in support of Human Resources administration and special projects. Modifies/enhances system as necessary to ensure the most effective operations.
· Provides functional production support for HR applications, HR Reporting, developing functional specifications for applications development and/or modification, conducting work flow analyses, evaluating systems changes required to support HR functions and for designing & implementing test plans to validate those changes.
· Recommends, tests, trains, documents, implements and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to various systems.
· Collaborate with users to develop, maintain and distribute custom queries.
· Develop and provide timely delivery of accurate reports using PeopleSoft Query tool and other reporting tools.
· Document and analyze test results and partner with IT to implement solution.
· Research, analyze and recommend solutions to various HR automation issues to improve the efficiency of HR Operations.
· Responsible for maintaining security permission lists and roles.
· Support broader HRIS projects, including mergers and acquisitions.
· Maintenance of third party interfaces and secure posting of benefit data to appropriate carriers on a weekly basis.
· Assist the HRIS and Reporting Manager with HR projects as assigned.
· Consult with technical team on all suggested changes/enhancements and develops functional specifications documents.
· Responsible for translating business processes and requirements into system applications.
· Troubleshoot HRIS issues for end users.
· Foster the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC’s mission.
· Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Minimum 5+ years HRIS experience
Experience with PeopleSoft or Workday or HRMS system
Ability to write SQL queries
Ability to manage multiple projects and provide problem analysis and resolutions at the strategic level
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, particularly vlookups, hlookups, and pivot tables
Good verbal and written communications skills
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Experience with HR module, Payroll Interface, and Security Administration
Experience working with SaaS providers